Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wandered through the Kindle Books at Amazon and almost ALL books are listed as "Currently Unavailable".  Do you think everything is being reformatted for the DX?  Anyone purchased any books today and had trouble?

·
Super Moderator
67,558 Posts
I "purchased" a free one earlier, but noticed the same thing you did a little bit ago . . . . .they're updating or hiccuping or glitching or something. . . .I wouldn't worry about it too much as I expect it will resolve itself shortly.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
We've been talking on a couple of the other threads that there must be a glitch at Amazon today.  The DX was showing as in stock, then currently unavailable, as was the K2, and now they're both back up and available.  Books have had prices this morning, and then the price disappeared. 
deb

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hmmm the K2 and DX are out too.. I think there is a software issue going on. I can't get my preloaded books to update either only a few of them have shown up

·
Super Moderator
67,558 Posts
Patrizia said:
hmmm the K2 and DX are out too.. I think there is a software issue going on. I can't get my preloaded books to update either only a few of them have shown up
AHA! It's your fault Patrizia: You tried to download all your books at once and crashed the system! ;D

Joking, of course, but one does wonder if lots of folks did the same as you and it is part of the glitch. . . . . .

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
LOL  Ann!!!

Just talked to CS.. (had to call about an issue with my DX) they said it was a software upgrade and things should be back to normal  shortly

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
AHA! It's your fault Patrizia: You tried to download all your books at once and crashed the system! ;D

Joking, of course, but one does wonder if lots of folks did the same as you and it is part of the glitch. . . . . .
I was wondering this also. If everyone that ordered a DX did the same as patrizia with their library maybe it clogged up amazons system.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts