Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!  Being a new Kindle user, I do miss viewing a nicely illustrated book.  Does anyone know of any Kindle edition books that have pretty illustrations in them?  Even classic children books would be fine.  Thanks!

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Elena said:
Hello! Being a new Kindle user, I do miss viewing a nicely illustrated book. Does anyone know of any Kindle edition books that have pretty illustrations in them? Even classic children books would be fine. Thanks!
The version of Pride & Prejudice I read has illustrations - I have a K1 so they didn't look as good as they would on a K2, but it was still nice to have them. I got that version free on mobileread.com. They have illustrated versions of almost (if not all) of Jane Austen's novels (all free, of course). Here's a link to her romance novels:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebooks.php?s=&sort=ebook&order=asc&page=5&ltr=A&f=128&genreid=romance

Thats' the only illustrated book I've read (so far) on my Kindle.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer in the Mobilereference Mark Twain collection and that had the illustrations I remember from when I was a kid.

But oddly, it didn't have the illustration of Tom's drawing of the house or of his pact with Huck carved into the wood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.