Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had read a post on here about someone who took the original Kindle case and had a hole cutout of the back so that you could turn it on or off without taking it out of the case.  I looked at many posts here about Kindle cases but couldn't find any information on whether any of these cases had cutouts in the back.  I would be very interested in such a case if one were available.

Thanx

John

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Beth A said:
This is the case I use, and it does have cut-outs in the back for the buttons. I love it

I have a similar flip top case, but it doesn't have a hole in the back. Yours has a clip at the top, but mine doesn't, so I can easily slide my fingers in back of the K and reach the switches.

I think my Tuff-Luv has been discontinued, but I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
gertiekindle said:
I have a similar flip top case, but it doesn't have a hole in the back. Yours has a clip at the top, but mine doesn't, so I can easily slide my fingers in back of the K and reach the switches.

I think my Tuff-Luv has been discontinued, but I'm happy with it.
I have the pink Tuff-Luv that I got on eBay a couple of weeks ago. I think they are listed on there all the time, in pink and black. Very nice leather cover and it has the stand, so you can read with no hands.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
lindnet said:
I have the pink Tuff-Luv that I got on eBay a couple of weeks ago. I think they are listed on there all the time, in pink and black. Very nice leather cover and it has the stand, so you can read with no hands.
I didn't know it came in pink. When I got mine, Amazon only carried the black. I glued some nice appliques on it to pretty it up.

I love the stand. That's why I got it instead of a fancier cover.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I know exactly which post you're looking for. I've looked and so far can't find it, but will continue to look for you. Someone had taken her cover to a shoe repair shop and had them cut a hole in the back and stitch around it. If I remember correctly it cost her about $10.00 to have it done.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Beth A said:
This is the case I use, and it does have cut-outs in the back for the buttons. I love it

Thanks, I currently do not have any accessories. Do most of the people here buy from DecalGirl or Amazon?

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Kind said:
Thanks, I currently do not have any accessories. Do most of the people here buy from DecalGirl or Amazon?
I think most of us buy our skins from DecalGirl, but many people buy their covers from Oberon (oberondesigns.com). Those that bought the MEdge covers probably got them from Amazon.

If you buy from DecalGirl or Amazon, and click on the links above, Kindleboards gets a small percentage which helps keeps these boards going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts