Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Kindle content manager is now displaying this message on every page. I transferred a lot of files onto it today (mostly online newsletters), and as far as I can tell, everything went through just fine. So how do I get rid of this message? Anyone run into this before?

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
The only time I ever got that message, it was gone after turning the kindle off and back on again. I think I also turned the whispernet off and back on... not sure which of these worked!!  :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff said:
Reboot and see if it goes away.
Yep, that worked. Now I feel like a total fool for even asking. :p Sometimes the most obvious solutions are the right ones. Thanks, Jeff.

Angela said:
The only time I ever got that message, it was gone after turning the kindle off and back on again. I think I also turned the whispernet off and back on... not sure which of these worked!! :)
It wasn't Whispernet because I did that, to no avail. Rebooting, as Jeff suggested, or turning it off/on again seems to be what works for this. (I did a soft reboot: alt-shift-r.)

Oh well, on the plus side, this reminded me to grab a couple of paper clips for my Kindle case. :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
I had that happen recently. I tried again, and all was well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts