Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like your covers.  They have a very sophisticated look.  Do you plan to sell any of these?  Are they just as secure as the Amazon covers?  I have a kindle 2 and might be interested in purchasing a cover.  I'm sure there are others that would be interested.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Artsci,
Thanks for replying.  I suppose I should have known that to produce this quality of work would require a high price tag.  I'm afraid that the price tag of $150 or more would be too high for myself and I'm afraid that price would be cost-prohibited for most others as well.

If it is possible ( and it may not be possible) to get the price down to a more reasonable level I think you would have people lining up for your product.  In any case you have already produced an impressive cover for all to envy. Good luck in your endeavor and thank you for spending the time and effort to try to mass produce a product that others can enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.