Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, fellow Kindle lovers.  So many of you do not like the original cover, okay, but what are you doing with them.  If you do not want them I would like to have them.  I would be willing to pay $3.00 for postage.  I do like the original and have recovered mine with fabric, ribbon and a buckle to keep it closed when carrying it in my bag.Send a reply on this thread if you are interested in my offer.  I hope there is not a problem with this on the board?
4/30/09 I have received several and want to thank those members who sent/sold their unwanted covers to me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I replied to the post using your link.  I am hoping to get a couple of covers to dress "KIII" to match my moods.  Again, thank you.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love it!  Just let me know when it comes out of hiding.  Thanks a lot!  I would post a picture of my cover, but after trying for two hours, I give up.  Maybe another try tomorrow and it will work.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Folks, I am going to move this to the Buy, Sell and Swap Board...I imagine there are plenty of people with the original covers who would like to find a good home for them. I myself have given two away...

L

·
Registered
76 Posts
My original cover is in the bookcase where it has been since the day I got my Kindle. You are more than welcome to it.
If you send me a PM with a mailing address I will put it in the mail for you.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm on sick leave at the moment but if you can wait til Monday, I'll send you mine.  Just PM me with where you want it sent.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just jumped on the band wagon!!! Got a used kindle, but no cover with it...
Can someone donate one of their original cover's to me as well? Please  :)
I am willing to pay for the postage as well...

(Sorry to post in your thread beachgrl...But, I figured having multiple threads for the same topic, didn't make sense...)

Thank you...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
vrushket said:
Just jumped on the band wagon!!! Got a used kindle, but no cover with it...
Can someone donate one of their original cover's to me as well? Please :)
I am willing to pay for the postage as well...

(Sorry to post in your thread beachgrl...But, I figured having multiple threads for the same topic, didn't make sense...)

Thank you...
You can have mine. Send me a pm.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I cover them with various fabrics, but they do loose integrity after a couple of months. However, I like the weight of these and I change my fabric cover with each new book I read just like I was still reading DTB.  I do use various methods to ensure my kindle doesn't fall out of the cover.  Never had one fall on my face as so many owners had complained about.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts