Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else who is subscribed to the Kindle Daily Deals e-mail list on Amazon gotten anything like this?

I got a $6 credit last week for Rowdy: The Roddy Piper Story.

It was definitely targeted to my tastes since I recently purchased a different book on "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

I combined the $6 credit with a $1 show shipping credit to get Rowdy for $5.99, which was close enough to my sweet spot. It has never dropped in price since its release four years ago (according to ereaderiq.com), so that made it especially sweet.

Have any of you gotten credits for books/authors of interest to you?

This is actually the second credit e-mail I've gotten. The first one was a few weeks before, but all of the books there were overpriced and had been cheaper before, even with the credit.

I hope this trend continues!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I get multiple emails from them and once in a while it will have something like that, maybe 2-3 times a year. Usually it's too expensive even with whatever they're "specialing". I have around 4300 total titles, several hundred already read but at least 3000 unread so I don't need anything else that isn't free or super close to it.

·
Super Moderator
67,292 Posts
I periodically get emails for some amount off on one or more specific titles in my wish list. Sometimes I take advantage; sometimes I don't.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I seldom buy books unless they are new releases by the 2
or 3 authors I follow.  I’ve gotten those emails but they are usually tied to those specific authors and I have already bought the books that are “eligible”. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts