Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few days when I try to download a book to my computer that I just purchased, I get an error message saying the book is not available. Is anyone else having this problem? I did a search on the forum and couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just ordered it, so I wouldn't think they "pulled" it. I think it's a system problem, because it says to try again in 24 hours. However this problem has been going on for several days now. I got the same message a couple of days ago, and was able to get the book after a day or so delay. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this error. I sent an email to CS, but haven't heard anything yet. I can get whispernet, but I have to drive three miles, so it's not convenient, and I download most of my books.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>Did you order a second Kindle? If so, be sure you are picking the correct Kindle for the download. I ordered the new Kindle and this was happening to me.<

I have ordered a second Kindle, but I'm trying to download to my computer so it shouldn't matter which Kindle is picked should it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks so much for the help. I changed the Kindle to my first Kindle and it worked. Since it was downloading to my computer I didn't think it would matter, but I stand corrected. By the way I sent an email to CS, and you were a lot more helpful than they were.  :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts