Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my first Kindle dreams tonight... two of them where I dreamed it's delivery and opening it. I normally don't get up until 4 am but I just can't sleep.
I think part of it is also because my two kittens are at the vets, they got spayed yesterday and I pick them up after work today. Would it be bad to tell work I have to leave early to get them so I can go get them, then get home for my Kindle? It show it should be here today at the ups site.

I haven't been this excited about getting something since I was a little kid, this just isn't how I normally am.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeah, you are worried about your kitties...  Since they are away and your Kindle has not arrived, and they are all due to arrive home at the about the "same" time, your sleep has mixed them up together.  Not unusual...
It would NOT be bad to leave work early to go get them, not at all, unless your job would be compromised... however, it depends upon your boss as to the reason that you give for leaving...
You are so happy, it is really nice.  Take care of those kitties, and they will take care of you.  Kitties and kindles get along pretty darn well, but when you are leaving the room and leaving the Kindle on the bed, stick it under the covers or on the bookshelf, otherwise their little friendly claws may yank up some threads or leather. 
Hope your kitty babies are alright!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Sorry to hear you're having unsettling dreams.  Hope your day goes quickly and ALL of you are home safe, sound, and fully charged.  Just be sure to log back on and give us your first thoughts when you open your package.
deb

·
Registered
298 Posts
I wonder whether my cat will be able to hit the next page button as easily on K2 as he did on K1.
Oh, something else to think about! LOL! My dogs mute the tv or change channels all the time... I'll have to be more careful with my Kindle than my husband is with the tv remote.

Hope your kitties did well at the vet. Give them extra love while you read with your new Kindle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is something I did not think about -- my cats' favorite sleeping spot is on whatever book or paper I happen to be reading at the time. I wonder if they will figure out the Kindle is a book in disguise?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Vorpaks said:
There is something I did not think about -- my cats' favorite sleeping spot is on whatever book or paper I happen to be reading at the time. I wonder if they will figure out the Kindle is a book in disguise?
If they do, you will have a perfect excuse to get a copy from Oberon, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts