Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So my 4 year old is obsessed with my fire, so I password protected it. Then in the car the other day I was driving and couldn't put in the password so I gave it to him, told him it was cake (I wanted something i could type quickly) and made him figure out how to spell/type it. It took him 3 tries before he was in. I've been changing it to a different 3 or 4 letter word every day, and he has been figuring them all out fairly quickly. It's amazing what they can do if they are motivated

thanks
alexsunny

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,

So my 4 year old is obsessed with my fire, so I password protected it. Then in the car the other day I was driving and couldn't put in the password so I gave it to him, told him it was cake (I wanted something i could type quickly) and made him figure out how Omegle - Top Dating WebsitesX Bazoocam - Top Dating WebsitesX Chatrandom - Online Chat (random chat alternative) to spell/type it. It took him 3 tries before he was in. I've been changing it to a different 3 or 4 letter word every day, and he has been figuring them all out fairly quickly. It's amazing what they can do if they are motivated

thanks
alexsunny
thanks my issue has been fixed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts