Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My award-winning romantic suspense, Relocating Mia, is now on Kindle. I placed it there several weeks ago and haven't received any feed-back on how it looks.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Rebecca Lerwill,
award-winning author of Relocating Mia and The Acronym

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Ah!  Yes!  Well, the good news is that I have purchased it. . . . .but I haven't gotten to it yet!  One of the Kindleboard mottoes, as you know, is "So many books, so little time".  I'll try to at least take a peak at it today, though and let you know about the formatting.   

Ann

edit:  just opened it and looked at the first few pages. . .prologue and start of chapter 1. . .don't see anything obviously wonky.  And read enough that it's moved up on my TBR* pile. . . .thanks for bringing it back to my attention!

Ann

*to be read

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
rebeccalerwill said:
My award-winning romantic suspense, Relocating Mia, is now on Kindle. I placed it there several weeks ago and haven't received any feed-back on how it looks.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Rebecca Lerwill,
award-winning author of Relocating Mia and The Acronym
Rebecca:

It was good to hear you on the Bobby Ozuna show. I really enjoyed it. Hope you had as much fun as I did. It can be scary working without a net in front to 10,000 listeners, but it's really putting it all on the line - and you did magnificently. Looking forward to the Acronym for the Kindle.

Edward C. Patterson
or as you now him, Miss Chatty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts