Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
JackylKing,

you need to call Customer Support.  I believe there have been others with this problem and CS was able to help them.  Frustrating!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Leslie said:
I am wondering....

People have said that the first time they put the SD card in their Kindle, it gets formatted with the different folders: documents, audible, system. If you were putting books on the SD card before you received your Kindle, they may very well not be in the right location. They might be in the root directory and need to be transferred to the documents folder. You don't have the USB cable with you right now to hook up to your computer and look at the directory on the Kindle?

L
Leslie, you are so good! That's a great idea. Learning something from you every day....

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Actually, I have two Kindles on my account right now, and I can download the same book to either of them.  Numerous reports of people being able to share books as long as they are on the same account.  I don't think you can share periodicals.

Betsy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.