Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Thanks! I entered... BF may think the K2 isn't exactly what he wants, but for free? I may just convert him ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I started to do this but then stopped because I am not willing to enter my twitter username and password on a non-twitter site. When you click the link to go to the http://www.diyseo.com/twittercontest it asks you to retweet and enter your twitter username and password. I am suspicious of any site asking me to provide another site's username in password.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I don't consider my Twitter account to be all the sensitive. And the site they're using is associated with Twitter, plus I think you can enter just by following them (which you can do from the main Twitter page)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Gotta agree with MagicalWingLT. I'd be careful about that if I were you. Sites should NEVER ask you for a password to ANY site whether or not it's "linked" to it or not. Check your web address bar to make sure that it's Twitter too. If it's an affiliate, chances are better that it's okay. But from what I saw, it looked like a major scam.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I goggled "Kindle giveaway" and the name popped up. I pray its not a scam.  ???  I guess I will find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I got a message  :eek: I will wait and see what happens next.
If it the new DX I will be very very shocked. If its the K2 then I will give my gently loved one to my BFF in Atlanta and keep the newer one.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
You got a message that you won a K? 
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Wow!!  I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's legitimate. 
deb

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
So neat that someone here won it! They posted the winners on their Twitter feed, and I did see your name there :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts