Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably already been discussed but I joined a Kindle Group on Facebook last night.  I'm looking forward to getting to know the group.  If you have Facebook and haven't checked yet, please do so.

Slainte,
Stephanie

·
Registered
52 Posts
It was easy to find by searching groups for Kindle.  I went ahead and joined, but honestly I don't generally keep up with the Facebook groups that I join.  I use it more for the one on one interaction with old and new friends.  In fact, my "status" the other day was that I was reading a borrowed Kindle.  Out of that came plans to get together with a guy I knew in grade school once my very own Kindle arrives!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I use Shelfari.com to keep my books organaized and there is a Kindle group there also. I spend all my time here so I don't need another Kindle group, no time.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I just joined it, too. Not a lot of activity on it, but maybe it's a way to get the word out about good user forums to go to. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
I joined that group the other day, but I probably won't check it much... between Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and a couple of forums... I spend way too much time online  :p

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I have been a member of the Kindle group on Facebook ever since I got my Kindle... it is not a very active group at all. I think I may have gone to it 2 or 3 times total.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Benjamin said:
Apparently theres been a shelfari group for kboards.com created. I seem to be the first member lol.

http://www.shelfari.com/groups/32431/about

I like shelfari cause ya can share your library's (what you have read, what your reading, and whats on your to read list) with friends and what have ya.
There are hundreds of members unless you started another group. I know Avalon is a member. I'm not a member but have read some of the post for the last 3 months. You can read it in my previous post in this thread copied below. You wanna be shelfari friends? :)

I use Shelfari.com to keep my books organaized and there is a Kindle group there also. I spend all my time here so I don't need another Kindle group, no time.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I've joined many groups on Facebook but after joining them... I almost never go back to them.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I became a "Fan" a while back, but I haven't joined the group. As far as I could tell, the people who run Feedbooks started the Kindle fan page.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I just joined it, although it doesn't look too exciting.  Why not?  If it helps get the word out about the kindle it doesn't hurt. 

1 - 20 of 26 Posts