Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading books for a l-o-n-g time, so my habits are well-established. :) While deciding to buy my Kindle, the main thing I worried about was that I wouldn't....adjust well. As it turned out, I had absolutely no problem! In fact, within a very short period, I wondered why I'd waited so long to try out an e-reader. But now my problem is that I find my Kindle habits spilling over to books, magazines, and newspapers. The first spillover was trying to press the next page button on books. I stopped that, but lately, when I come across a word in a book or newspaper I want defined, my first thought is to use the 5-way and click to it for a definition. I'm having a harder time staying adjusted to books. Surprising how quickly we can change. ;)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I had the same experiences when I first got my Kindle 1 last year.  I would be holding the Kindle in my left hand and would start to raise my right hand to turn a page.  I got over that quickly but, as you say, adjusting back to a paper book was took longer.  Now I read Kindle books exclusively.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts