Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my question is how many books have you actually read on your kindle?

Even if it was a Dtb that you re-read on your kindle. Just want to know how many books you guys/gals have read on the kindle.

I know I have ALOT on my "to read" list but I've only read 14 on my kindle so far.

SO What is your Kindle Kount???

·
Registered
740 Posts
Not as many as the above 2 posters or most members on this board.  I think about 35 maybe, I have been busy and haven't touched my Kindle in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Just under 100.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm sorry, publishing that would put my marriage in trouble.  Now that I have a K2 he has no physical evidence as to how often my nose is really in a "book".  Lets just say I read a lot.

·
Registered
257 Posts
A grand total of... one!

But that's because I've had the Kindle for less than a week, and had a couple DTB's to get through first. If the size of my to-read list is anything to go by, though, I'll be in the hundreds before too long like the rest of ya crazy bookworms. :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hmm, I have 317 in my Archive, which doesn't include non-Amazon books.  So I'd have to guess somewhere around 375?  I've had my Kindle since 2007, so that's in about 18 months.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Im only at 3 or 4, just got mine a few weeks ago

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
215 Since April 08 with another 300 pdf conversions.  But do I stop buying?  No, just spend, spend, spend.  I guess I can read them when my hubby cuts me off.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I actually keep track of this on my Twitter.

Total Kindle Kill Count: 8 books completed, 2846 pages read since March 7th.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I don't know, I've never kept very good track of the number of books I read either pre or post kindle, though I usually average a book or two a week.

·
Registered
321 Posts
24 since mid March, but at least 7 of them have been 800 pages or more, and a few at over 1000 pages each, but a few short books too. I think I average about 1500-1600 pages a week, maybe.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've only read about 10 ebooks since getting my Kindle in March. I've also read a few ebooks on my BlackBerry that I still had in eReader and secure MobiPocket formats.

Even though I was already reading in digital format, I would say my reading has almost doubled since I got my Kindle.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts