Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen people in this group mention that it takes hours after a sale was made for Kindle to show it. How can you know this? The only way I know I have a sale is when I look at the Month to Date Sales Units under Kindle reports. Is there a way to tell you have a sale before it ends up here? Thanks.

Larry Buttram
www.larrybuttram.com

·
Registered
533 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think the cases you're referring to are people that perhaps have actually been told by somebody ("Hey, I just bought your book"), or maybe have had a gifted book redeemed, and then don't see the immediate reflection in their Month-to-date Sales report. As far as I know, the only way to watch your sales in through this report.

And then there's the other scenario: I'm completely wrong and not versed in the ways of Kindle magic.

Michael

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
mrobmedia said:
I could be wrong, but I think the cases you're referring to are people that perhaps have actually been told by somebody ("Hey, I just bought your book"), or maybe have had a gifted book redeemed, and then don't see the immediate reflection in their Month-to-date Sales report. As far as I know, the only way to watch your sales in through this report.

And then there's the other scenario: I'm completely wrong and not versed in the ways of Kindle magic.

Michael
This is pretty much the right answer :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts