Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Wow, I didn't know cookbooks were available for the Kindle!  I had reluctantly stopped buying them because there is simply no more space in my cookbook shelf.  A whole new Kindle-use...  ;D 

Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Wow, I didn't know cookbooks were available for the Kindle! I had reluctantly stopped buying them because there is simply no more space in my cookbook shelf. A whole new Kindle-use... ;D

Thanks for posting this!
Here is a great book that is FREE:

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Your Welcome!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Seconded the Cook's Illustrated book... Those guys really know what they're doing.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
akjak said:
Seconded the Cook's Illustrated book... Those guys really know what they're doing.
Thirding it - they developed this cookbook specifically for the Kindle - it's really well done, plenty of links, easy to navigate. They did a great job. And I've only used one recipe so far, but it turned out great.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Not only is the price right, the recipes are good, the instructions are not difficult and finding what you want is easy.  I really like mine, and it is easy to adjust to special diets as well without losing taste or looks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.