Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long after joining Myspace, Joseph Finder contacted me and asked if I would add him as a friend. Joe noticed we had a lot of authors in common. Based on my liking the John Corey character in Nelson DeMille's books he suggested I might like to try his books.

I did try his books and I was hooked. Joseph Finder's "High Crimes" was made into a movie. One of my favorites "Killer Instinct" takes place in the Boston area. Joe lives in Boston and is a Red Sox fan.

I like the way Joe replies to my messages on Myspace. Here's some of his messages to me that include the Kindle topic. Was I his Kindle influence? I'll write him later and ask. I'll also give him the link to these boards and ask that he at least register. He's a busy guy so I know if he does register he might not have a lot of time to visit the boards.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Shortly after finishing "Infected" on my Kindle, I wrote up an entry on it in my blog, and Scott Sigler (the author) posted a comment. Sort of strange how the Kindle brings you closer to your favorite authors, huh?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Wow. This is weird. I just downloaded a sample of Joseph Finder's Paranoia. Sounds pretty awesome. It might be my next purchase if the sample turns out to be half as good as the description.

Unfortunately, I can't say I'm a fan of the film version of High Crimes. I haven't read the book though. I'm sure it's much better, as is usually the case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts