Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Anyone have one of their Kindle items pulled out of the store? One of my kindle books is showing as "The Kindle title is not currently available for purchase ". You cannot purchase it. And it has a notice below saying "
"Item Under Review".

If anyone experienced that before, what does it mean and what can be done to resolve this? I'm losing on sales and BSR. This is very strange.

Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Have you checked to see if you have any quality notifications in your dashboard?

Amazon can pull a book for review for any number of reasons. And one of them would be a lot of customer complaints about something. Formatting, typos... If that's the case, there will something on your dashboard.

If not, good luck getting a clear answer from amazon.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Normally it happens at the publishing stage (so this is unusual) but if it doesn't resolve within a couple of days, it usually means you are going to get an email telling you that something is wrong. Sadly, my experience with such emails from Amazon has always been underwhelming, as they are usually boilerplate and do not ever say specifically what the problem actually is, leaving the author to guess. I have always managed to prevail, but I hate getting one of those.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I suggest you check your emails for any messages from KDP. Sometimes they ask for copyright confirmation - basically all you need to do is republish the book, as simple as that - but you only have a few days to do it - five, I think - so if you forget to do it, they will pull your book for review and then you'll have to contact them in order to confirm your copyright. Are you sure you didn't receive any such message?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts