Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my Kindle to Disney & forgot all about her for the whole week.

I was distracted by fast roller-coasters, ungodly amounts of sugar, and pretty fireworks.

She saw me thru the 5 hour drive there & back and I didnt even buy her a t-shirt :'(

I am ashamed.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
You can make it up to her with a new skin or maybe an Oberon cover.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Shame on you!  Yes, I do think a new skin would go a long way in making amends. ;)

·
Registered
607 Posts
It could have been worse, you could have taken her to Disney and left her in the park, never to be seen again. 

Besides, maybe your Kindle enjoyed lounging at the hotel.  Piece and quiet, no one pushing buttons...uh, you did check to make sure no one "accidentally" ordered pay-per-view in your room?

Lara Amber

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'm guessing your K is kind of like a kitty cat; she'll be miffed at you for a little while but soon you'll be forgiven. 

But still, I agree with the others, you should probably buy her a nice gift.  Maybe something sparkly (a new booklight) or something warm and cozy (skin or cover).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My real kitty pee'd in my suitcase when I got back!!guess I should be thankful teh kindle doesnt hold a grudge.

I'm gonna double check my bill....but I agree with everyone, she deserves a present!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Too bad you didn't get a picture at least of her by the pool, or somewhere else relaxing while you were out spending money  :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
Ummm.....it's DISNEY!! What did you expect?? Nothing takes the place of DISNEY.......not even Kindle ;D
Ooops! Grounds for banishment ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
lol, Yeah, get her a Decal Girl or even a new brother or sister??  ;)  haha

·
Registered
599 Posts
I just bought a Nintendo DSi a couple of days ago, and I must admit my Kindle hasn't seen much action since.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didnt even think about taking her picture w/ the characters...shoot...She stayed in the safe too, Buttercup, where she was SAFE...their had to be at least 234million people there!!

I love Disney!! it was my first trip and I LOVE DISNEY!! and Universal, cant forget the trouble margaritaville got me into!!woot!

·
Registered
118 Posts
OH yes! You have to buy her a new skin, Oberon cover AND a new bag to carry her safely in to make up for this!!!! LOL!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts