Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Great story!  This happens to me all the time in restaurants.  Almost enough to make me think I should stop referring to the general citizenry as illiterate heathens.  I thought I was going to get tossed from a restaurant last week, b/c so many of the servers had stopped what they were doing to come out and look at my Kindle and ask questions.
Then people started coming over from other tables (and they might as well have, they weren't going to get served soon.).  It was surreal.

~robin

· Registered
1,078 Posts
lol, if only.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
"You're very welcome," he says, flashing his pearly white caps.
rofl. Now we have to find out which restaurants Jeff and his impressive orthodontia are hitting.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Dang! I can never keep those spices organized.
Try a spice rack. That displays them nicely as well, in addition to keeping them organized. I suggest going from most-used to least-used. I should disclose that those are the same thing in my kitchen.

I think I'll avoid the buffets though
Someone help me. My brain just threw out six inappropriate jokes at the same time. I've gone into something like the state my cell phone hits when it gets too many messages at the same time. I need a reboot.

And a martini.

~robin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.