Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone!

My husband reminded me this morning that our license plates expire in January.  I really want (for the first time in my life) to personalize my plate and express my Kindle love.  I immediately thought of all of you because you are so creative and good at coming up with Kindle stuff!  I'm about as creative as one of my Pugs!  LOL!  I also wondered if it was OK as far as the trademark issue goes.  I'm assuming it will be OK as long as I don't use the whole name.  We can have 8 characters on an NC plate.  Anyway, that is your mission should you decide to accept it!  It could be dangerous so beware!

Kathy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Oh, I speak fluent license plate! This will be fun. Here are a few ideas right off the top of my head. I am sure I'll have more.

KINDLE (if it hasn't been taken yet)

KNDLKOOK

KINDLRDR

KINDLLUV

LVMYKNDL

KNDLOWNR

L

·
Registered
795 Posts
Leslie said:
Oh, I speak fluent license plate! This will be fun. Here are a few ideas right off the top of my head. I am sure I'll have more.
Leslie, you continually amaze me! I've always loved languages, now I'm wondering why I never bothed learning conversational license plate ;)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
KINDLKAR --  It is on a license plate, afterall

or
KAR4KNDL

KNDLNBRD -- KiNDLe oN BoaRD
(*** Dibbs on this one for Virginia***)

:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
How about Kindle Ho?

That's what I call myself...

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Kristena said:
How about Kindle Ho?

That's what I call myself...
Remember, it has to be non offensive, even to those who are very easily offended :) Of course, if it was all run together: KNDLHO, probably most people wouldn't get it.

There's also KNDLNUT or KNDLLOON

I

·
0 Posts
KINDLE 1

1 KINDLE

1 K1NDLE

K1NDLE 1

KNDLLUVR

KUKU4KNDL  OOPS to big  some states have 9

KNDL4EVR

KNDLFEVR  kindle fever

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
If I didn't already have personalized plates on my van (BRATBUS) I'd go for LVMYKNDL.

Heather

In case anyone is wondering, the BRATs on my id and plate are my kids initials: Brayden, Rayna, Ashlyn, Taryn
How sweet Heather and what beautiful names!

I

·
0 Posts
Once you get the plare taken care of we can start on bumper stickers like.

I brake for Kindles

Kindle on board

My other Kindle is a Kindle to

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I thought of this while I was driving

KRZ4KNDL --> pronounce the Z..."crazy for Kindle"

L

1 - 20 of 66 Posts