Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been lurking around for quite a while, mostly in the Writer's Cafe.  But I'm pretty much a newbie to other sections of KB. I'm a big time Kindle lover. I take it everywhere.  I read a variety of things, but most of them are different types of romance novels, including erotic romance.  I should have checked out the rest of Kindleboards sooner, but my TBR list is already so long, I didn't think I should be letting myself drool over the books everyone else is buying until I make a dent in the ones I already have!  ;)

I use my Kindle for reading mostly fiction--not crazy about how non-fiction looks on an e-reader--and I also like to use the text-to-speech feature.  Wish it had a way to make the voice faster or slower.  I don't use it for music yet.  Can't wait for the rumored 3 new kindles coming out this year.  But I just got my Kindle not long ago, so I don't think I could justify buying a new one.  :'(

Juliette

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and I am glad you "unlurked"

Lots of friendly folks here.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hi,
Much success with your books. Question: How does non fiction look on kindles. My book is non fiction so am very interested if I'm missing something.
Thanks,
Mike Cyra

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi, Juliette,
Welcome to the boards.  I write suspense, with a thread of romance though.  I'm also a fan of the Kindle, had mine since Christmas. Great invention.

All the best, and happy reading!
Joan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts