Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my new case, along with cute skins by Decalgirl and my homemade screen savers...now my Kindle is no longer a techie wallflower! Note, I test drove her at a lunch and she was defiantly turning heads!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
That is what my bid is for, with free shipping. I tried to find the same on Amazon with no luck. The only one I could find was the blue with no light for the same price. I will check Amazon again. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Really nice Kindle...not generic at all. Love the Sailor one...LOL

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Sailor, my Grandfather took that picture, way back during World War I or II? He was on the USS Nevada.

It makes it slightly slicker, I keep it in the case all the time, so I only really touch the front and it really feels normal now. It adds no signifgant size to the K, it is really like a 2nd skin!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Octochick said:
Thanks Sailor, my Grandfather took that picture, way back during World War I or II? He was on the USS Nevada.

It makes it slightly slicker, I keep it in the case all the time, so I only really touch the front and it really feels normal now. It adds no signifgant size to the K, it is really like a 2nd skin!
those are actual photos of yours??!! I thought they were jps from a website. WOW!!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the compliment, the True Confessions is an actual vintage magazine I did find online and as I said the Sailor pic was taken by my Grandpa. It is a beautiful pic though and I wish I had taken it, going through his photo album I actually think he had a very good eye and like to think I got some of my talent from him.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where did you get that case for your kindle?  I'm looking on amazon and cant find one like it.  My kindle threw a fit when she saw that case and insists that I get her one like it.  She can't stand to see anyone dressed better than her (she can be a bit of a b****).  ;)

G

·
EnginerdLisa said:
Where did you get that case for your kindle? I'm looking on amazon and cant find one like it. My kindle threw a fit when she saw that case and insists that I get her one like it. She can't stand to see anyone dressed better than her (she can be a bit of a b****). ;)
Oh man. The imagery i see in my head with that one...there should be a Kindle Komix somewhere.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
EnginerdLisa said:
Where did you get that case for your kindle? I'm looking on amazon and cant find one like it. My kindle threw a fit when she saw that case and insists that I get her one like it. She can't stand to see anyone dressed better than her (she can be a bit of a b****). ;)
here is a link to mine http://www.amazon.com/MiniSuit-Leather-Amazon-Kindle-Adjustable/dp/B001EW1EPI/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1227498132&sr=8-10 though it is currently unavailable. I did see some people who ordered these complain that the color came off onto their Kindle. I have not had this problem, but then I do have a skin on mine. I think this might have been just the red version.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
EnginerdLisa said:
Not currently available, but put it on your wish list and keep checking back. Then snag it when it becomes available. That's how I got my black one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts