Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have attempted many times since ordering my Kindle to access the linked .pdf manuals on Amazon.  I am unable to open the page or right click and save as.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

If the link is broken, is there anyone here that might have those files saved on their computer that could email them to me?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Edit:  COOL!  A spell check at the bottom next to the post button!  I like the people that set up THIS forum!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
stu11926 said:
I have attempted many times since ordering my Kindle to access the linked .pdf manuals on Amazon. I am unable to open the page or right click and save as. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

If the link is broken, is there anyone here that might have those files saved on their computer that could email them to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Edit: COOL! A spell check at the bottom next to the post button! I like the people that set up THIS forum!
I'm able to download them. What browser are you using?

Betsy

·
Registered
731 Posts
Where are you trying to download from? I just downloaded both, worked fine. Go to "Kindle Support" (right-most tab on pretty much any Amazon Kindle page); about halfway down under "Kindle Documentation" are both PDF's. (and an AZW version for the Kindle!)

If that doesn't work I can email them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The links I was referring to as being broken were the ones in the "Product Details" section of the page http://www.amazon.com/kindle just above the drop test video. For me, they still are. However, I was able to go to Kindle Support tab and click on Kindle Documentation and download them just fine. Thank you folks for your help.

Jonathan

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Jonathan - Do go to the Intro/Welcome Board and introduce yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts