Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to a new doctor today and had to fill out all my medications. I pulled out my Kindle and brought up my Medication text file.
One person shouted, "is that a KIndle, I've never seen one". Mayhem ensued. I think I sold 4 or 5 Kindles right then and there.

Steve

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
stevene9 said:
So I went to a new doctor today and had to fill out all my medications. I pulled out my Kindle and brought up my Medication text file.
One person shouted, "is that a KIndle, I've never seen one". Mayhem ensued. I think I sold 4 or 5 Kindles right then and there.

Steve
What a wonderful idea putting your med info on the kindle! I probably need to do that not only for myself, but for my parents too since I am the one having to deal with doctors now. Thanks for this post!!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Lol. Let just hope you don't have a odd Kindle mayhem experience....like this
Today, at school the fire alarm went off in the build my morning class is held so everyone in the building spent 40 minutes outside waiting for everything to be dealt with.... I just found a rock/boulder that is a part of the landscaping to sit on and read my kindle. The next thing I knew it there was one of my classmates standing over me staring at me and my kindle...Of all the people from my class it had to be the guy i get the creepy vibe from. For all over five minutes, he stood there until I said hello and he just kept on staring. After a bit he finally said something along the lines of: "I've never seen anything like that." Usually I don't mind demostrating my Kindle, but not this time. I was lucky, I was saved by one of my other classmates who needed some notes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts