Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to buy now.  Just called Border's to confirm rumor...true:  Mighty Bright Flex2 buy one get one free.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leslie; Love the avatar: Border's told me sale ends this Sunday @ closing time.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Soapy70:  If you have a Walden's; they are now affiliated with Border's and will have same item same price.

·
Registered
268 Posts
So getting one two of these. Just took my Kindle on its first car trip and I dreaded the moment it got too dark to read.

·
Registered
300 Posts
No books store out here in the country. That's one reason I bought my Kindle. The only place I have to buy books at is Wal-Mart or garage sales.
Thanks for the info anyway.  Hope those who are closer to the lights of the big cities take avantage of this good sale.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kimblee: Did you get them?

I'm so glad I did...because when I got there, Border's had the most gorgeous hardbound, embossed- History of the US Navy book(s) $19.99 buy one get one. I got the Navy for my Dad and the Army for his buddy. These books were gorgeous and each about a thousand pages. They have the military seal on the front cover. Gorgeous. It was the deal of the day...2 booklights and two hardbound books for under $40 including tax. Score!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
We don't have Borders or Walden. Wish we did... I have this light and love it and it would make a great Christmas present for any reader whether they have a Kindle or not!

·
Registered
268 Posts
sjc said:
Kimblee: Did you get them?
Sigh...no. I didn't have time to get to a Borders and time is running out. I'm not gonna get mine. Sigh.

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
I never even seen one of those and I live in a large City. After checking on their store locator, they are very very far away from me. No way for me to get to one. They have 6 locations in my city, but none in an decent driving distance to me.  :eek:

Looks like I will have to order the one online at some point.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad to help.  I got 2 silver; (one for back up) And 2 black for gifts.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was at my local Borders and Waldens today and realized that the Lightwedge Paperback and Original size is also included in the buy-one-get-one free deal along with the MightyBright 2 Clip on Light.

The Lightwedge also comes with a free cover inside the box. I was so excited I know have my lightwedge.

This post is probably too late for many of you (I'm in the EST Zone). The sale ends when the stores close tonight.

I even got the blue one like the one I saw on the Amazon site.

Lynn

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
starryskyz said:
Btw, the sale is for all booklights - includes light wedge, owl, etc.

Thanks again for the tip!
Don't waste your money on the Owl. Mine is going in the trash now that I've got a Mighty Bright.

I bought an Owl several months ago because it was the most compact of the lights. It does not fully light the page, the light shining down is hour-glass shaped with shadows on the middle of the page.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
sebat said:
Don't waste your money on the Owl. Mine is going in the trash now that I've got a Mighty Bright.

I bought an Owl several months ago because it was the most compact of the lights. It does not fully light the page, the light shining down is hour-glass shaped with shadows on the middle of the page.
Thanks, Sebat. Just the kind of feedback, good and bad, that's useful to our members!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
sebat said:

This is good to know. Thanks for posting. Another light I wouldn't recommend is the one that fits over your ear like a bluetooth mic. I gave mine to the grandkids to play with!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts