Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I found this site through Amazon, I recently ordered my Kindle and can't wait until it gets here.  In the meantime I'm so enjoying reading all the posts and learning all I can from everyone.

I'm in the process of deciding on a cover so that hopefully it will be here before my new toy arrives....

I recently started riding the bus to work so now I have lots of extra reading time and it will be so nice not having to lug all my books back and forth.

Keep posting

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Kindle Newbie--

Welcome to the Kindleboards and congrats on your Kindle-to-be!

Lots of good stuff to learn and fun to be had here while you wait!  Be sure to check out the Book Corner, we have free, bargain and favorite book recommendations and you can start ordering now!

Betsy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to Kindleboards, Vicki! You're going to find lots of recommendations here to fill up your Kindle once you get it! :)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I hung out here before I got mine and read everything I could about the kindle.  When it arrived I was able to hit the ground running and I haven't stopped.  You will love it.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Vicki! We are glad to have you here. Be sure and check out Tips, Tricks, & Troubleshooting Board, there is a wealth of information there. You can pass the time with us as you wait on your Kindle.

Linda

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Glad to have you here Vicki - read all you can on this board and you will know all there is to know by the time you get your kindle.  In fact there is a lot of stuff you won't even need to know, but will have a good time reading it.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Vicki! Glad to have you here.

I chuckled at your "keep posting" comment. Don't worry...we will.

L

·
Registered
869 Posts
Vicki -

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to hear when we can start Kindle Watch with you :D

I take it you are a fan of the "Twilight" series from the picture under your name ;)

I will now give a big endorsement for what these ladies have said

Leslie said:
Welcome, Vicki! Glad to have you here.

I chuckled at your "keep posting" comment. Don't worry...we will.

L
mumsicalwhimsy said:
Hey, Scrappergirl. Welcome. Get comfy and enjoy the ride.... and it will only get better once your Kindle actually arrives. Good for you.
Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Marci,

My daughter got me hooked on them I've still got to finish book 4 but its so big to carry around on the bus to work to read so I decided to wait and put it on my new Kindle when I get it! ha

I think I've discovered a new addiction...  Scrapbooking may have to move over!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Maria-

Glad to see you here! 

Isn't the Kindle a great gift?  Glad to hear that you like it!

What are you reading on it?

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 18 of 18 Posts