Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the sudden, every periodical I've ever bought is showing up in my Archived Items.
I think it only used to save the last week or two.
I now have 546 Archived Items.
Any suggestions for dealing with this unwieldly mess?

·
5,928 Posts
I've never heard of that happening before - as you say you normally only get the most recent items saved. I've just checked my own archived items and it hasn't happened to me so I don't think it's a system wide glitch. You could try syncing your Kindle again and seeing if they disappear. If not you could check your 'manage your Kindle' page and if they're on there too, you could permanently delete them. Other than that, this might be one of those times to call Kindle CS.  ???

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wow!  I wouldn't mind if that happened to me.  Then I could refer back to all the past issues!

I wonder if Amazon is testing out a new feature?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Linjeakel said:
I've never heard of that happening before - as you say you normally only get the most recent items saved. I've just checked my own archived items and it hasn't happened to me so I don't think it's a system wide glitch. You could try syncing your Kindle again and seeing if they disappear. If not you could check your 'manage your Kindle' page and if they're on there too, you could permanently delete them. Other than that, this might be one of those times to call Kindle CS. ???
I've experienced the same thing myself... was wondering what was going on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts