Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For books that are just in Hardback and Kindle format, do they Kindle prices usually drop when the paperback comes out? There are two books I want in Kindle that have a Kindle price higher than the pre-order for the paperback (which are supposed to be relaesed 3/3). I am wondering if I should wait to get the Kindle version in case the price then drops to at least match the paperback version...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Kindle prices change all the time, just keep you eye on the price.  I've noticed a lot of the hardback books coming out in Kindle being priced at $14.82 and then coming down.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I was watching a book that just came out in paperback last week.  It took a few days for the price on the Kindle version to fall, but it went from $9.99 to $6.99 (list for the pb).  So now I'm waiting for the 2nd drop.
Kindle book prices are very fluid.  If you see something that you want and are willing to pay the price, get it.
Andra

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - I think i will wait until the paperbacks come out (especially since it is only a month) and see if the prices drop.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know what you mean. I am a huge Susan Elizabeth Phillips fan, and I really, really want to read "What I Did For Love", but I am NOT paying the $14.29 price that the Kindle version is going for now.
It's tough, but I can wait.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts