Kindle Forum banner

Does the price of a Kindle Book influence your choice?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not if its a classic

• Not if its helpful

• Not if its controversial

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a Kindle Reader for some time, and a Kindle Publisher, and a Kindle author, having published my first book The Wish Factory: How to Make Wishes Come True on Kindle, my Shawnee Dictionary (I may offer a redo on that one I don't like the format), my cozy mystery Don't Ask For Rules, and my self-help book Winning at Wishing a followup to The Wish Factory and my latest book, Unconscionable Contract: What Credit Card Companies Don't Want You to Know, a non-fiction book about how I lost job, stopped paying credit cards, they sued me, and I sued them back, and they said "let's call it even."

I know I sound like a schizophrenic sort of author with all those different titles!! Actually, I just have a brain brimming with ideas. I'm 70 years old, thought I'd retired from the law office, and then got called back by two different former employers to keep working. (You can sleep when you're dead.) Thing is, now I'm my own boss! Love that part.

I'd really appreciate having readers look at my various offerings and give me feedback on them and what you think of them. My first Kindle offerings have some glitches that I hope to be able to redo in my "spare time", whenever that's going to be. I still have a Memorandum of Law to write before Monday, and have just published Unconscionable Contract as a paperback with CreateSpace. All of the other books mentioned are in paperback, too.

The secret to a long and healthy life, choices to: be good, be excited, be happy, be content with your life as it is right now, and dream big dreams for the future. May all your wishes come true. Jana L. Shellman, aka wishladya

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
Welcome Jana. I voted "yes" because the price of an ebook is very important to me as a reader. It's rare for me to buy an ebook priced over $2.99.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts