Kindle Forum banner

Be honest, have you written a Kindle review?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this is my first poll, so I hope I get it right :)

Have you written a review for the Kindle?  I know I keep meaning to, but I'm just so darn busy reading my Kindle and these boards, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wrote one back at the end of February. Waited until I had had it a couple weeks before writing one. I think it was the first review I had ever written.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Yes, but not at Amazon. I was the first one to post a Kindle review at epinions.com

L

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Actually Leslie, you reminded me, I wrote one on Facebook. I said I would go back to a land line and b/w TV before I gave up my Kindle!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Yes, I wrote one on Facebook. The only review I wrote regarding Kindle on Amazon had to do with a book sample that was terribly formatted.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wrote one of the first reviews for Kindle at Amazon - I was one of the beta testers  :-X.  I was hooked on the Kindle from the first hour that I had it and I wanted everyone to love it like I did.  I wasn't prepared for all the negative reviews from people who had never tried it. 

Susan

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I didn't write a review for Kindle. I did send some feedback to customer service once I received and used my Kindle and got a nice thank you, but no reviews.

Linda

·
Registered
33 Posts
I haven't wrote a review yet because I thought I should have my kindle for a while and know how to operate it completely before I can write an honest review.  (I am loving it more everyday though)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've never written a review for anything! I've never posted anything in the amazon forums, either, not about the Kindle or anything else.

Susan M said:
I wrote one of the first reviews for Kindle at Amazon - I was one of the beta testers [...]
Sweet! How did you get to be a beta tester?

Oh, are you one of those amazon "Vine" reviewers, that I've just noticed recently?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I write reviews here and there. I did one for the first Kindle I bought, and I often do them for merchandise, not usually for books.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Xia said:
Sweet! How did you get to be a beta tester?

Oh, are you one of those amazon "Vine" reviewers, that I've just noticed recently?
I'm not a vine reviewer - but I do know someone who knew someone else at Amazon and put my name on a list to be a beta tester. I don't really know how it works - but I feel lucky to have been able to try it.

Susan

G

·
I have reviewed things on Amazon before with this very name but not my Kindle.  there are plenty of good reviews out there already and there is nothing new I could say about it.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Susan M said:
I'm not a vine reviewer - but I do know someone who knew someone else at Amazon and put my name on a list to be a beta tester.
Ooh, lucky. Since I know you, and you know someone who knows someone, you think you can get me in for v2? ;P

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I did write a review, and it's the first thing I've ever reviewed.  I usually don't pay all that much attention to reviews, although I think I read every single one before I bought it (and while I waited...).  I was so irritated by all of the people (who clearly didn't even have one) writing terrible reviews, I felt it was my obligation to share my love for it with those thinking about buying one. 

1 - 17 of 17 Posts