Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GeekBook spent the night in the hospital with my wife.  They are reportedly both well this morning, but I anticipate that darling wife and beloved GeekBook may now be inseparable.  The things we do for love.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Zeronewbury said:
The GeekBook spent the night in the hospital with my wife. They are reportedly both well this morning, but I anticipate that darling wife and beloved GeekBook may now be inseparable. The things we do for love.
Looks like it is time to order up GeekBook 2.

L

·
Registered
530 Posts
Glad to hear they are both doing well :) I agree with Leslie though, a new addition to the family may be in order.

Yesterday I got half-way home before I realized that I left my beloved Ginger at my desk at a client. A quick u-turn and 10 mintutes later she was back in my possession. Whew!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Glad they are both doing well. 

Did anyone realize that if "Separation Anxiety Disorder" is turned into an acronym, it becomes SAD?  Was that intentional? 

Don't mind me, I was an English major and I look for things like that.  LOL

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Rhiathame (member 2790) said:
Glad to hear they are both doing well :) I agree with Leslie though, a new addition to the family may be in order.

Yesterday I got half-way home before I realized that I left my beloved Ginger at my desk at a client. A quick u-turn and 10 mintutes later she was back in my possession. Whew!
U-turns are illegal. Did you actually skip a heart beat when you realized it wasn't with you?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Kind said:
U-turns are illegal. Did you actually skip a heart beat when you realized it wasn't with you?
LOL u-turns are not always illegal. Yes, I my heart skipped more than one beat, especially because there have been thefts at night at this client site. I was very happy to see Ginger sitting right where I left her!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not yet.  She's still in Kindle denial.   

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Zeronewbury said:
Not yet. She's still in Kindle denial.
Might as well go ahead and buy it, then you'll have it sitting there and ready to go when she is. :D

Oh, and I'm happy to hear that both are doing well!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
You do realize that you might never get to read the Geekbook again? Might as well bite the bullet and order another one. Be sure to share an account so that you can share books. Hope she is feeling better soon.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I'm also glad to know they are both doing well, if you do get GeekBook2, denial will disappear  ::)

·
Registered
364 Posts
I glad that both are doing good,  I agree with everyone else you need to order a second geekbook. Something can't be shared, and a geekbook is one of them. 

1 - 15 of 15 Posts