Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this isn't a kindle accessory, feel free to move me to another area.

I've ordered from CafePress and have found ladies clothing made small. What's your experience with Zazzle sizing? I'm usually a small in most everything, and that's not "clinging" to me, either. On CafePress I have to go medium sometimes. I don't find sizing charts accurate for me.

C

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Some of the shirts I'm told run small--the brand within Zazzle is "American" something, can't remember right now.  The one I ordered was a Haines and the size was quite accurate.  There's a way to tell what the brand is, I'll check and get back to you!

Betsy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, Betsy!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
It's "American Apparel" that we were warned by other members that come I think 2 sizes small.

However, you can pick other styles of shirt for any given design.  Pick the slogan you like, then click on "select a different shirt style" in the yellow box at right.  (You may have to look a little bit to find it).  When you do that, a row of thumbnails of different shirt styles will appear, and when you hover over one of them, it will tell you if it's American Apparel.  The "Basic" shirt was a Haines and it ran true to size.  And I like it quite a lot!

Betsy

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
I bought a couple of T-shirts from Zazzle. You can find them as: Women / Classic / 4 Colors. Further description on Zazzle: "Ladies Casual Scoop The classic scoop t-shirt. 5.6 ounce 100% cotton jersey knit, scoop neck with bound-on self trim, double-needle stitched sleeve and bottom hem. Imported." Just a little shrinkage after washing. I think American Apparel Ts shrink quite a bit after washing. I would not try them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ladies! I recognize that brand, yes, it is made small.
I'm off to buy a shirt  ;)

C

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
I admit that I have not looked yet myself, at Zazzle or Cafe Press either one, but any of you that have:  do they have polo shirts at all?  I'd wear that much more often than a t shirt.  Are the Kindle related designs on polos?

Thanks,

Ann

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
do they have polo shirts at all? I'd wear that much more often than a t shirt. Are the Kindle related designs on polos?
CafePress has polo shirts. But there are no Kindle designs on polo shirts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Once you click a slogan you like, you can choose gender, then shirt type. There's even a "destroyed t", if you like that type...where the edges are frayed, etc. Very cool. You can also select colors.

C

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think so... pm'd you.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
I admit that I have not looked yet myself, at Zazzle or Cafe Press either one, but any of you that have: do they have polo shirts at all? I'd wear that much more often than a t shirt. Are the Kindle related designs on polos?

Thanks,

Ann
Only in the men's shirts. I would love to have a polo/golf style, but men's shirts are too long for me.

G

·
I got my shirt and thanks to the info I found here on the Kindle Boards, I knew to get the Hains shirt. It fits me very well and I am very happy with it.

I believe it's one of BJ's slogans, "I cannot live with out books my Kindle"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts