Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

The Hubster bought me my Kindle, Claude, for Christmas but let me have it at the end of October. :-*

I have been addicted to books and their magic as far back as I can remember. Age 4, which isn't too shabby, considering I'm 47. :eek:

Any who, I am glad to have found this community and sharing all things Kindle.

Happy Sunday!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
Greeetings and Welcome! Glad to have another Kindleholic.
 
I

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Happy Sunday to you too.  Welcome to the KB.  If you have any questions about your Kindle, the answer is probally here somewhere.  Of course everyone here is a reader and a Kindle fan so you have at least 2 things in common with everyone here.

 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Welcome Angel and Claude! Hope you will join us for a book klub in The Book Corner. Feel free to ask questions and we will do our best to answer them. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Hi Angelworks - nice to have you here!  What a hubster - he deserves a big hug from all of us - gals - to get you a kindle so you could join us here.

Happy Reading
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Hi, AngelWorks -

I love your subject heading; it's so fitting!

Hope to see some of your favorite book recommendations over in the Book Corner.

Glad to have you here  :)

Marci
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vampyre said:
Happy Sunday to you too. Welcome to the KB. If you have any questions about your Kindle, the answer is probally here somewhere. Of course everyone here is a reader and a Kindle fan so you have at least 2 things in common with everyone here.
The internet--- best thing since kindergarden!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Welcome Angel and Claude! Hope you will join us for a book klub in The Book Corner. Feel free to ask questions and we will do our best to answer them. :)
I'd love to join a book klub. The only drawback with the virtual ones---- lack of community food and drinks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anju said:
Hi Angelworks - nice to have you here! What a hubster - he deserves a big hug from all of us - gals - to get you a kindle so you could join us here.

Happy Reading
He's a rare breed indeed. Hasn't figured out how to use the word no yet. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marci said:
Hi, AngelWorks -

I love your subject heading; it's so fitting!

Hope to see some of your favorite book recommendations over in the Book Corner.

Glad to have you here :)

Marci
Yikes! Recommendations, deep breaths......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
AngelWorks said:
I'd love to join a book klub. The only drawback with the virtual ones---- lack of community food and drinks!
But we do have food and drink - just virtual ones - or the ones you make yourself :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Hello Angel and welcome! We share simialar Kindle stories. My hubby got my Kindle for me for Christmas and let me have it early. I have been reading on my Kindle since the end of October as well!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top