Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been a kindle user for several years now and would be lost without it. I'm an avid reader of mostly romance type novels owning several hundred print books and thousands of e-books. Did I mention I love to read? I'm also a new self published author. I've published two novelettes and just recently my first novel. My goal is not necessarily to get rich, as much as it is about sharing my creative imagination with others. Although I'm not ashamed to admit, it feels nice to know people were willing to pay the small amount for my work.  :) I'm very excited to be a part of this community!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
SR Roddy said:
Hi! I've been a kindle user for several years now and would be lost without it. I'm an avid reader of mostly romance type novels owning several hundred print books and thousands of e-books. Did I mention I love to read? I'm also a new self published author. I've published two novelettes and just recently my first novel. My goal is not necessarily to get rich, as much as it is about sharing my creative imagination with others. Although I'm not ashamed to admit, it feels nice to know people were willing to pay the small amount for my work. :) I'm very excited to be a part of this community!
Welcome and congrats on publishing! This is really a great community. Lots of very helpful folks and lots of great advice. If you have a question, most likely it's already been asked, so make generous use of the search function, but don't be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome to KB!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome SR!

It's always a boost to see your work sell, even if it's only .99!  ;D Congrats on getting your writing out there and best of luck!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi SR,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new book.  It's nice to get paid!  :)  Enjoy the community! 

Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts