Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's have a try at this. Please feel free to add to the list.

Kindler - an owner of a Kindle
Kindleholism - spending WAY too much money on your Kindle
Kindlitis - a sick Kindle (not working properly)
Kindlectomy - opening up your Kindle
K - short abbreviation for all Kindles
De-kindled - a Kindle owned who has lost their Kindle.

If not treated properly, Kindleholism can lead to the dreaded Kindle Bankruptcy Syndrome, which can result in being de-kindled.

Steve

G

·
Kindlenvy--lusting after another owners accessories.

Kindle time  just about anytime that doesn't interfere with the owners job or family.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
stevene9 said:
Let's have a try at this. Please feel free to add to the list.

Kindler - an owner of a Kindle
Kindleholism - spending WAY too much money on your Kindle
Kindlitis - a sick Kindle (not working properly)
Kindlectomy - opening up your Kindle
K - short abbreviation for all Kindles
De-kindled - a Kindle owned who has lost their Kindle.

If not treated properly, Kindleholism can lead to the dreaded Kindle Bankruptcy Syndrome, which can result in being de-kindled.

Steve
Kindleholism - also includes the spending of too much time on the computer reading about K, searching for K related items and posting about said items

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I have a new one, and it just happened to me!!

Kindlenapped - losing your Kindle to a family member or friend (who previously made fun of you for having one), who is now curled up on the sofa reading a book that they just downloaded!!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Angela said:
I have a new one, and it just happened to me!!

Kindlenapped - losing your Kindle to a family member or friend (who previously made fun of you for having one), who is now curled up on the sofa reading a book that they just downloaded!!
Download a book? On your account? You'll be kindlerupt sooner than you think.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Download a book? On your account? You'll be kindlerupt sooner than you think.
It was one that I already had on my "buy later" list. I was letting her see how easy it was to use and next thing I know she is reading! I will need to watch her closely when they begin packing to go back to Houston on Saturday!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Kindleholic - One who is obsessed with all things Kindle

Kindlized - 1) One who has been turned on to Kindle.  I am not sure on the spelling, feel free to correct me if needed.
Kindlized - 2) To transform a document so that it may be used on the Kindle.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Vampyre said:
She's doing it wrong.
No she's not... she balances it on her leg. The only time she had any problems was when her daughter climbed up on her and she paged before she wanted and she used the left next page button thinking she was using previous. Besides, there is no wrong way to hold the kindle as long as it works for you ;D

Kindleransom - what I am going to have to come up with to get my Kindle back from DD!! ;D

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.