Kindle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
I ordered on October 14th from Amazon.com.mx. I had only two options for shipping: free shipping and standard shipping. I'm getting standard shipping for about six dollars. I also ordered the blue cloth cover and it's coming with the Oasis.

Obviously, since I'm in Mexico, I'm not a Prime Member.

I skipped the original Oasis. I didn't like the idea of the battery pack in the case. I loathed the cutesy Origami case on the Voyage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
October 11 ordered
8GB, WiFi only, with special offers
Blue cloth cover
2 day shipping (i’m not a Prime member)
Delivery day 10/31
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
crisandria said:
October 11 ordered
8GB, WiFi only, with special offers
Blue cloth cover
2 day shipping (i'm not a Prime member)
Delivery day 10/31
I ordered a few hours after the announcement, 32gb WiFi/3g, Merlot cover. Delivery date 31 October. I'm in the UK so special offers not a factor. I always go for the optimum model of any Kindle, for peace of mind and because it and reading play such a key role in my life, I prioritise spending on the highest specced version, so I'll never need to worry about space filling up or being able to download wherever there is any kind of Internet access. Looking forward to it hugely. I wasn't a great fan of the original Oasis and sold mine after about a year. I currently use two Voyages. The new Oasis definitely feels like a step up, the larger size and storage are the big draws for me. The faster processor should reap dividends too. I don't really do audiobooks and I'm not too bothered about the waterproofing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Ordered October 11
32GB, WiFi/3G, no special offers
Charcoal fabric cover
Prime 2 day delivery scheduled for October 31



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Ordered Oct. 11th...
8GB/WiFi/Special Offers
Arriving the 31st...
Don't remember what delivery option I chose but I think I did pay extra. Probably was whatever was fastest... not a prime member.
Saddle Tan cover also supposed to arrive on the 31st... can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
I ordered the 32 gb, with WiFi and 3g no special offers and an indigo case. I ordered on the 24th and originally my confirmation said I would receive the kindle on November 6 but now it says it will arrive on the 32st!  Hooray!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
67,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Emmalita said:
I ordered the 32 gb, with WiFi and 3g no special offers and an indigo case. I ordered on the 24th and originally my confirmation said I would receive the kindle on November 6 but now it says it will arrive on the 32st! Hooray!
Um . . . . . typo? ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,864 Posts
Ordered on the day it was announced, October 11
32 GB, Wi-Fi + Free Cellular Connectivity
Kindle Oasis Water-Safe Fabric Standing Cover, Charcoal –9th generation (2017) release
Delivery expected on release day, October 31
Prime customer, standard 2 day shipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Ordered mine on October 11th. Got the 32GB, Wi-Fi & 3G, no special offers, charcoal cloth cover. Expected deliver date: 10/31/17....Getting excited! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Lizzarddance said:
I traded in my Oasis and got back $120 so I ordered yesterday 10/20.
32GB 3G no special offers
Expected date 11/15
I think I'm going to order the merlot cover. I was going to hold off for a cheaper cover but I looked at what was available for the small Oasis and none of them showed the backing of the device. I plan on skinning her and want to be able to see the design on the back as well.
Lizarddance, could you please send me a link to the page where you apply for a trade-in? Can't seem to find it. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
quadtronix said:
Ordered Oct. 11th...
8GB/WiFi/Special Offers
Arriving the 31st...
Don't remember what delivery option I chose but I think I did pay extra. Probably was whatever was fastest... not a prime member.
Saddle Tan cover also supposed to arrive on the 31st... can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was just looking at my order and it says it was 2 day shipping... "expected to ship on the 27th and arrive on the 31st"...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,126 Posts
Ordered October 11th
32GB/WiFi plus cellular/no special offers/no cover
Prime release day shipping so it should arrive on the 31st unless they decide to hold back the cellular models like they did last time

I did not order a cover at this time since I don't care for Amazon's origami style covers.
I am excited, but we will be out of town on release day and I don't know if I want to mess with shipping it somewhere else...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
quadtronix said:
I was just looking at my order and it says it was 2 day shipping... "expected to ship on the 27th and arrive on the 31st"...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Mine says the same thing. I hope that means we get it early. ;)
 
21 - 40 of 206 Posts
Top