Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;Dhey everyone! i am Adria...live in paradise and just got a Kindle2 from my kids (alan33 ;),delynna10&william2) for mothers day! I am so excited to have one and totally lost!...i found this site through googling for help...i hope i can find some neat tricks on how to personalize my new toy with pics and fun stuff....i am super excited to have found this community!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Adria! So very glad you found KindleBoards.Here are some links that will help you get started. Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting and Let's Talk Kindle are where we talk about the Kindle and all it's many facets. If you have a question, just ask, there are many knowledgeable and friendly people around here who love to help.
In the The Book Corner you will find all kinds of discusion groups and book Klubs if you are interested. There is also a thread called Recommended by our Members where you will find reading recommendations that various members have posted.
Then there is the Book Bazaar, where member authors post about their books and also threads about Bargain Books and even Free Books!
We have a Photo Gallery that members post pictures of their pets, themselves or just about anything else.
Finally there is the Accessories area, where you can find info on skins, covers, bags, lights and many other items if you are wanting to personalize your Kindle.
Hope you continue to love your Kindle and enjoy KindleBoards!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D...thanks so much for the welcome!!....the links are great and i have already been surfing the site and reading a bunch...though i have to admit i am blonde when it comes to figuring out most if not all of this stuff on here!....i am excited to try my hand at it though....i have already loaded books and music and the hubby scolded me already for diving in head first....i have a thing for new toys and tend to neglect husband/kids/laundry/dinner.....you know the usual ::)......if i could only learn to pace myself....hahahaha...yea right!....again thank you so much for the welcome i am super stoked to have a new toy and cant wait to get it pimped out in style!...lol..ok im a dork..ill shut up now... :-\

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
reemixx said:
I only just got here myself, but boy I can already tell ya - if it's info on personalising the Kindle that you're after - you've DEFINITELY come to the right place. I haven't even got my Kindle yet and already I'm accessorising it. ;)

Welcome aboard!
LOL, that made me giggle :p

Welcome aboard Adria...so nice to have you here with us!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
Aloha Adria. .. . . .we lived in Hawaii for 3 years. . . .on Kauai. . . .yes, definitely paradise. Enjoy your Kindle!!
ahhh the garden isle!!...that is the true definition of paradise there!...we vacationed in hilo (from oahu) and everyone laughed at us on the tours...but the funny thing is you need to do that spmetimes to realize you DO live in paradise!

·
Registered
21,588 Posts
Welcome to you.
It sounds like you are already on the right track - visiting the different threads here at KB.
You may find the Book Klubs especially interesting as many are led by the authors themselves.
Congratulations on your Kindle.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here!  Don't worry about not know how to do something, the folks here are so nice in walking you through in simple ordinary people terms.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am really enjoying KB thus far....my hubby is laughing at me and has threatened to take my kindle back already...i told him not to touch her!...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts