Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious if we ever comb out inactive users. If someone hasn't visited the site for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, or however long, are they still considered an active member when we say that there are 1700 or 1800 members. I realize the board hasn't been up that long, but I am just wondering if there is any general policy for this for the future

Steve

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
stevene9 said:
I am just curious if we ever comb out inactive users. If someone hasn't visited the site for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, or however long, are they still considered an active member when we say that there are 1700 or 1800 members. I realize the board hasn't been up that long, but I am just wondering if there is any general policy for this for the future

Steve
Good question. Some of the forums I got to, if you are not active for 3 months, you are no longer considered an "active member".

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
No policy at the present time. If a person is signed up, they are signed up. Maybe as the site gets older and bigger, Harvey will look in to that, but it doesn't seem necessary right now.

L

1 - 3 of 3 Posts