Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're in the market for a Kindle accessory - case, charger, booklight, screen protector, whatever! - we invite you to get it from Amazon through the affiliate link below.

You'll get Amazon pricing and service, and you'll help us keep these boards hummin'. Thanks!

- Harvey

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I am trying to purchase the M Edge Leather in the Medium Blue color that I see on Amazon.  It says Black and looks Blue.  They show a stack of them in various colors but cannot figure out how to order it in blue.  When I look at the Red one is shows a stack :Red, Lime and Blue.

Can I get a blue one here?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
This is the one that they call Pebbled Navy Blue (looks much more royal than navy to me in this picture, though).

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If I click on your photo of the pebbled navy blue will this site get credit for my purchase?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Dori said:
Thanks for your help Leslie, it is ordered.
Wonderful...let us know what it is like when it arrives. I have been coveting that navy blue pebbled cover.

L

·
Registered
147 Posts
They listed the faux leather as royal blue.  I couldn't decide which I wanted, so I ordered the marine blue in the leather.  I, also ordered the red faux leather for my mother.  Someone in one of the boards said they preferred the faux to the real thing.  I chose mine for the color.  So, if we click to amazon through the "boards" there will be credit to the boards?  I did have to go directly to the MEdge storefront to get the colors I wanted.  Not all were offered on Amazon directly.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Let me know when you get this one back in
I have it on my Amazon wish list, but if I haven't purchased some other suitable cover by the time they come in again, I'll purchase through your link :).

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'll be ordering a m-edge and light soon. I'll be ordering with the link.  We have to keep this great board going on and on.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Leslie said:
Wonderful...let us know what it is like when it arrives. I have been coveting that navy blue pebbled cover.

L
my pebbled navy blue was shipped on Dec. 1. I keep watching for the mailman.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Cat said:
Let me know when you get this one back in I have it on my Amazon wish list, but if I haven't purchased some other suitable cover by the time they come in again, I'll purchase through your link :).
Here you go! It seems it isn't available by itself, only in the travel package with a book light.

I

·
0 Posts
It's still a good deal, I have the exact same light it cost almost as much as that whole package.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
MonaSW said:
Here you go! It seems it isn't available by itself, only in the travel package with a book light.

If that is the cover you want, you can't go wrong with the light... I love mine!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Vampyre said:
It's still a good deal, I have the exact same light it cost almost as much as that whole package.
I'm considering also ordering this for somebody.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking for a purple cover?  I believe Oberon Design has one in leather with various embossings.  My wife ordered one for "her" Kindle 1 and I pre-ordered one (brown) for my pending K2.  They are at www.oberondesigns.com  Great stuff at a premium price but worth it.  No, I don't work for them.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts