Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we're launching our next contest: the Kindleboards Egg Hunt!

Here's how it works:

We've hidden ten Easter Eggs in various posts throughout our boards. We haven't buried them deep - you'll find them in fairly recent posts, but scattered throughout our various boards and sub-boards.

1. When you find an Egg, click on it. A window will pop up that gives you a code word. Remember that code word!

2. When you've found all ten eggs, send those ten code words in a PM to "contest" (here's a link to do that). And, reply to this thread to let everyone know that you found all 10 eggs!

On Easter Sunday, we'll draw three winners at random from all correct entries. Each winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift certificate. Happy hunting!

PS Between now and the drawing date, we *may* post little hints in this thread, about where an egg is.

Winners:
1 - tbd
2 - tbd
3 - tbd

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome idea!  You guys are always coming up with new things to keep the forum exciting!  Thanks for all the hard work you do.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hey Harvey, what do they look like? Post an example! :D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Okay, found 3. I'm tired, and you all are sadists!  ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Oh this is just great.  Now I won't get any work done today.  I hope my boss doesn't show up in my cube while I'm hunting Easter eggs  ::)

- But this sounds like fun.  Thanks Harvey & the Gang

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
DONE!  Found all 10!  Filled my basket!  Now, I'm sitting down to eat the chocolate.

The eggs are so very pretty.  It was a fun hunt.

(nope, I'm not giving any hints)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Don't feel bad, been on all morning and can't find anything.  :-\

1 - 20 of 403 Posts