Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to take a moment to draw attention to the fact that the members of this board are some of the kindest, friendliest and most helpful people I've ever met. 

Today I had two helpful assistants (Gertie and VwKitten-you know who you are ;) ) and without their feedback, my WIDOW'S TALE would have wandered along with more 'spirits' in it than the ones that were actually written in text. 

Thank you to them, and thank you to all the warm welcomes when I joined this community.

--Maureen

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Helping each other and providing info that someone else needs (or at least can use) - that is what a forum can do.
And KB does it incredibly well.
I absolutely agree with you.
If I started to list the names of people who are neat around here, I would be typing all night.
Just sayin.....

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
You hit the nail on the head... this is a great place and your 2 assistants are 2 of the best, although there are many, MANY others! Glad your experience here has been so positive!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Maureen - so nice to have you here, yes we do have some wonderful, kind and gentle folks around. 

A few curmudgeons as well, but we won't mention those

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
Hi Maureen - so nice to have you here, yes we do have some wonderful, kind and gentle folks around.

A few curmudgeons as well, but we won't mention those

Hey, I can be helpful, too.
Greetings and Welcome, Maureen, Glad you found KindleBoards.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You all are helpful by just making me smile when I log in and read what everyone's up to.

And where are those curmudgeons?  They're just having a bad day and need a hug...that's all  ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Couldn't agree more. This place is simply .... Awesome.  :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
mamiller said:
I just want to take a moment to draw attention to the fact that the members of this board are some of the kindest, friendliest and most helpful people I've ever met.

Today I had two helpful assistants (Gertie and VwKitten-you know who you are ;) ) and without their feedback, my WIDOW'S TALE would have wandered along with more 'spirits' in it than the ones that were actually written in text.

Thank you to them, and thank you to all the warm welcomes when I joined this community.

--Maureen
Yes kindleboards does rock!!
This is a great place with fantastic people :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Sugar said:
Yes kindleboards does rock!!
This is a great place with fantastic people :)
"Smiles are contagious, be a carrier".... I love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts