Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahoo - I love it and one of the first books I downloaded was The Kindle2 Cookbook - well worth the money.

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

·
Registered
771 Posts
You go! Enjoy and know that your reading experience will never be the same! Have you visited the accessory board yet? Hold onto your credit card!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sem said:
You go! Enjoy and know that your reading experience will never be the same! Have you visited the accessory board yet? Hold onto your credit card!!
Accessories - Yikes. Before it even arrived I had my skins ordered (of course - matching skin for phone) and the the M-Edge cover (that was before I saw the Oberon covers-though this is really functional). I Created a couple of screen savers as I was eagerly anticipating her arrival (they are posted in the photo area of this site). And while I may have initially chuckled in a mildly superior tone about people naming their Kindle - I Get it. I have never named anything but a living breathing animal..... until she arrived.

Her name is Artemis:)

Thanks to everyone on Kindle Boards for posting reviews and tips and tricks. It made this a really enjoyable experience even before my Kindle arrived.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Congratulations, KindTrish!  You'll love Artemis!

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Congratulations,
We here at KB are all happy for you.  The K2 is a wonderful device.
Get books, get enablers to help you accessorize, join the Book Klubs.
Wow lots of stuff to do.

Just sayin....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congratulations on your new Kindle and I hope you enjoy your cooking as well!

·
Registered
17 Posts
congrats, i just got my kindle also this past tuesday, and i am still not over the fact that i have my kindle.... enjoy! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum (you are kind of new  ;))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts