Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a post on Amazon about this site.  Does anyone here use it?  Can you explain what it does?  I looked at the NYTimes link, and it was the web page for the NYTimes.  Does this download to the Kindle like it shows on the computer?  I am still new to this thing.  Love the Kindle as a book reader, but also like to look at other possibilities. 

·
Registered
326 Posts
I havent used it but it just looks like a page where you can subscribe to whatever blogs you want that are listed for your kindle. Maybe you can pick up some of them there and avoid what amazon would charge you if you went through them.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I have no idea dickj - but welcome to the world of kindles, lots to learn and lots to enjoy!  Let us know what you find out in your exploring.  8)

·
Registered
175 Posts
It sounds similar to Feedbooks.com. I really like Feedbooks so far. You subscribe to blog feeds and it sends them to your Kindle. You have to remember to add their email to your list of acceptable email addresses on Amazon. Then when you want to get an updated feed you go to the cover of the feed on your kindle and click a link to automatically update the feed. It updates as a separate listing, then you have to delete the old one.

It's really easy.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Panjo said:
It sounds similar to Feedbooks.com. I really like Feedbooks so far. You subscribe to blog feeds and it sends them to your Kindle. You have to remember to add their email to your list of acceptable email addresses on Amazon. Then when you want to get an updated feed you go to the cover of the feed on your kindle and click a link to automatically update the feed. It updates as a separate listing, then you have to delete the old one.
Ah, so it sounds like it's actually a download from the internet, not an email.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.