Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen the BAD reviews people are giving the Kindle 2 already?  They don't even have one, and they're already badwording the reading device.  We shall eat the naysayers alive, and show them how strong we are.  Kindlers Unite!

Hold...HOLD...HOLD...ATTACK!!  :mad:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Since I'll have mine tomorrow  ;D, I'll be able to put out a good review.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Jesslyn said:
Since I'll have mine tomorrow ;D, I'll be able to put out a good review.
Please be honest. Those of us that haven't ordered want to hear an honest review, not a predetermined phony good review.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stevene9 said:
Please be honest. Those of us that haven't ordered want to hear an honest review, not a predetermined phony good review.
Steven9, you're right. An honest review is much better than a good review. It's just bothersome to have to read reviews from people that haven't even received it yet, and, somehow, there's a harsh critique or an exaggerated praise about it.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
stevene9 said:
I have the Kindle 1 and love it. I have the Kindle 1 and have listed the things that I would like improved. But I still love it--in fact I was able to add a new entry to my why i love my kindle list.

But back to the subject of this post, I can't believe some of the bonehead reviews on the Amazon site. I see why fast food joints just put up numbers for menu items. It makes life easy for our more challenged brethren.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I too will post an hoest review once I've played with  my Kindle awhile. Looks like it won't be anytime before Wednesday though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts