Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a happy Kindle owner in the inland northwest (the dry part of the region!) Have had my kindle since last summer, and still can't believe how much I like it. I'm not quick to jump on the latest techie gizmo but I don't know anyone else who has a kindle. I'm trying to win them over! Just recently found these boards and have enjoyed lurking. Now it's time to go public.

Cherie

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Cherie and a warm welcome to  you.

I still shake my head in wonder every time I download a new book ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Cherie!

I lurked for months before I joined in, too!

Though I mostly live in Malibu, quite often the land of the early adopters, no one else seems to have a Kindle down here either.  I am often asked about it when I am out locally, and people say mine is the first they've ever seen.

I came here for Kindle fellowship, and fellowship I have found.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.

Again, welcome!

Linda aka MALIBAMA

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in the inland empire also-no whispernet here in St. Maries but I drive up to CDA and Spokane often enough.  Otherwise I use my computer which is no big deal.  I've had my Kindle since last March and have read more than 60 books on it.  I have some regular books I'm supposed to be reading but find them quite cumbersome.  I am spoiled.  If you see someone around with a Kindle in an Oberon blue wave cover-that's me.  I often am reading in Cabela's parking lot while hubby does his slow perusal of sporting goods.  I don't go anywhere without my Kindle.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Lots of stuff to do, read and join here at the Kindle boards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts