Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My KND ad is running today for Searching For Meredith Love.  Last night, my rank was in the 20k range.  This morning, it jumped to 7700, and right now it's 1319.  I'm very, very pleased!  I'll be even happier if I break 1000 in my ranking. 

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Congratulations, those are great numbers. I'd heard a few people say that maybe the KND magic wasn't what it used to be, but this certainly sounds like money well spent.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nancy Fulda said:
Sorry -- Please clue in a hopeless newbie. What's KND stand for?
KindleNationDaily.com a website that has a rep for giving a book a really good boost.

I sure hope so. I'm up on Monday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh wow, that's great to hear. I love the site and I've been wondering about their adspace since I feel like many have advised against spending any money on ads anywhere but you've got some good news there!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've heard others report not doing as well, too.  But this has been almost as good as my first time with them, in Feb.  I think it helps that I lowered the price of my book to 99 cents for the ad, and that I have good reviews.  Going up in rank makes a big difference in Amazon promotion, so I'm very happy with my investment!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts