Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished Strangers and realized that the afterword by Dean Koontz is filled with so many typographical errors that it's completely unreadable.

Has anyone else noticed this in any of his kindled books? I'm going to e-mail the publisher, but sheesh, here's a sample!

"In an annotated bibliography in The Dean Koontz Companio a book about my work, the bibliographer writes of Strange "Though the novel deals with as many issues and themes as it do characters, it is primarily an exploration of the nature of friendsh in all it's permutations..." This is correct, but Strangers also dea with the themes of love, redemption, hope and transcendence which all of my books are concerned--and which I am sessed--to this day."

Thank god the entire book wasn't like this!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mikuto said:
I just finished Strangers and realized that the afterword by Dean Koontz is filled with so many typographical errors that it's completely unreadable.

Has anyone else noticed this in any of his kindled books? I'm going to e-mail the publisher, but sheesh, here's a sample!

"In an annotated bibliography in The Dean Koontz Companio a book about my work, the bibliographer writes of Strange "Though the novel deals with as many issues and themes as it do characters, it is primarily an exploration of the nature of friendsh in all it's permutations..." This is correct, but Strangers also dea with the themes of love, redemption, hope and transcendence which all of my books are concerned--and which I am sessed--to this day."

Thank god the entire book wasn't like this!
I have a few of his books, and that afterword is the only area I found issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts